I would like everyone to extend a warm welcome to Ripper. Ripper is best known for writing all sorts of horrible things about us over at ARNR's forum. However, he has changed his ways and is now a full fledged member of the boycott. Welcome aboard pal!
4 comments:
Where's AA? That loser must be M.I.A.
Were's Jack????He hasnt posted in a month at his forum and i wan't to know his domain name!!
Those guys are all losers. I don't know where the other boycott members are, but I'm not going anywhere. I will be here as long as it takes for ARNR to be destroyed! ARNR MUST DIE!
Rev, AA, JackM: If you're not with me, you're against me. I'm drawing a line in the sand. Which side are you guys on?
nobody's heard from those 3 in a long time. not even by email. talk is, they went the way of syd barrett.
Post a Comment