Tuesday, April 17, 2007

IS ANYBODY OUT THERE?

So I noticed that there isn't much going on. You guys didn't all fall to the dark side did you? Don't do it!!! You might think ARNR is funny now, but just wait. Come back you guys. I miss you. :(

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, its because this just isn't funny anymore. It's been something like 3 years now that you've gone on with this, and you've just lost whatever knack you had before. ARN&R still puts out a few good articles every now and then, but this blog just doesn't work anymore. It was funny when you tried to go after TPR, but its still just too old.

WildOnesCoasterClub said...

What do you mean it "isn't funny anymore"? This was never funny! There's nothing funny about what's going on over at ARNR and TPR. If I didn't know better I'd think you were one of them Steve. Luckily I know better buddy, right? lol We'll get 'em in the long run. As long as you and I are still around, we don't need anyone else. Just Aaron and Steve, fighting evil together. You can be like my Robin and I'll be Batman.

Anonymous said...

I fell to the dark side. ;-) Where is that serum?

Anonymous said...

Looks like your boycott is over losers.

Justin said...

You should attack Coasterbuzz. Many gullible teens on that site

WildOnesCoasterClub said...

Why would we attack Coasterbuzz? CB is great. I have a lot of friends there and they all treat each other with respect. I'm confused as to why you think we should "attack" them?