We at AAARNR,TPR,&ASO&CACT are pleased to welcome a super new member to the boycott: Super Steve. Steve is a great guy whose website, www.superstevessupersite.com, offers great information about Midwest amusement parks. On Steve's Super Site you can find pictures of several of the Midwest parks, all the latest amusement park news and info, and finally a great area called "Steveisms" that are rants about various topics Steve holds close to his heart. If you want some info about Midwest parks, or just want to help support the newest member of the Boycott, check out Super Steve's Super Site today.
Sadly, it is only a matter of time before ARNR finds out about Steve's site and makes fun of it. When that happens, we will be here to support Steve and welcome him back into the open arms of the Boycott.
Welcome aboard buddy.
5 comments:
I'd be willing to be the first to poke comments about the Super Site.
I'd like to have a Super-Size visit to the Super-Site, please.
Weekly
Ah what? Dude, I love ARN&R, why do you think I'm part of the boycott? It's good to hear you like my site, but I'm still at a loss to see what your purpose is at running down over sites. Hell, I still can't tell whether this site is another one of ARN&R's jokes or not. Anyhoo, I look forward to being jabbed at someday by ARN&R. Seriously, it's all good fun, and no one does it wittier and funnier than the guys at ARN&R.
Please Super-size me, too. Does Super Steve do stunts?
Meg
Don't listen to Meg Steve. She's one of THEM.
Steve usually disguises himself as a mild manner reporter... but then...
Weekly
Post a Comment