Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Funky turns 40!

Our own reporter with the "Funk" has turned 40 earlier then expected. Reading ARNR has made him age faster then not reading ARNR. Is that not enough proof for you none believers?

Happy Birthday Funky! Kiss to da Man!

Katie

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Funk.

I think the short time I spent reading ARNR must've aged me too.

AA

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

I started reading ARN&R just a couple-three years ago and I swear I was only 25 then.

It's true. Im 40 and I can't think of any other reason I aged 15 years in the blink of a eye than from reading that ARN&R site.

Life Robbers they are, As well as abusers of people in general.

Thanks for the warm wishes guys.
Funky, who will enjoy the years I have left due to AAARN&R saving me from certain doom.

Anonymous said...

It's this site and this post in particular that's aging me.

Weekly

Anonymous said...

More mean-ness.

Happy birthday, Funk.

Jim

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Funky!

ARN&R aged you faster? That explains why restaurants and movie theatres are giving me a "senior" discount, and I am only 33! How did I age 30 years in such a short time?

Am I that far gone?

Katie, does this serum "reverse" the aging process?

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Could'nt hurt
:)

Funky

Anonymous said...

What serum should I use to overcome AAARNR disease?

Weekly

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Sheesh, Turn 40 and it's as if everyone died.

Funky