Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Yes, Tina is "Real"

Yes, anonymous, Tina is real.

Not only is she real, she has possibly the coolest picture gallery of anyone on the web.

She's even been contacted by film directors to utilize her shots as "stills" in some film projects.

Enjoy.

AA

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must inquire; Oh where were these pictures when I bummin up an down up an down the street? is it that they too just sleep in their high thrones...openin their eyes when people pass expectin each to bow as they go by as say "thank you Mr and Mrs Pictures?"

Jack of Hearts

Anonymous said...

Um.

What?

-Rev

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Im confused!

And who would use Tinas Pictures or Gators for that matter to put on film?

Funky

Anonymous said...

^
D.A. Pennebaker

let me begin by not beginnin
let me start not by startin but by continuin

it sometimes gets so hard for me

everybody plays in his world
aint nobody first second third or fourth

he films pictures until people stop noticing the film is being made,like tina's gallery

there's ain't no reason for cinderella to be ashamed of her 115th dream

no need to fret about thrill network either. the carnivals will
always remain open at desolation row.

Jack of Hearts

AmericanAgainst said...

Ok, I'm weirded out now. I post Tina's cool on-line gallery and I get some new communist on board.
Go figure.

AA

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures of you all. Which one is "AA" ?

Anonymous said...

^
I was thinking the same thing.

I do love those shots of the defunct Chippewa Lake.

Jim

Anonymous said...

AA and I at least agree on something now. Tina's gallery rules.

-Rev

Anonymous said...

i prefer to not speak of "rules" reverend one.

Jack of Hearts

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am real.

So you guys like the "Rocker Chick Days" gallery huh? That's cool. I have no shame. ;-)

I am just dying to know which pictures the Rev is going to use for his next project. Actually, I am dying (scared) to know just HOW he is going to use them.

-Tina

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I have no photos of the Rev himself, but he has plenty of me now, AND video of me at Knott's talking about Duran Duran, and my disappointment about missing Insanity in Vegas earlier that day.
I think he has video of me making a phone call to Katie at 2am in the morning (her time)and I don't remember what Kelly was rambling about at that time. I just know I was in pain from Ghostrider at that moment.
Good times!

-Tina

Anonymous said...

queen tina might start me having visions of tina instead of visions of johanna. she rocks me.

childhood shots were fine, but you're a big girl now. a real rainy day woman.

so this reverend one films. i assumed D.A. would be cutting the clips.

Jack of Hearts

Anonymous said...

I don't understand. I asked which one was "AA" and Tina told me she didn't have any pictures of this "Rev" person. Are these two the same person?

AmericanAgainst said...

My picture was posted along with an article entitled "ARNR is a FREEMDOOM"

AA

Anonymous said...

I would say that I have pics of the Rev....but then he'd just want to use them for his "film noir" projects... ;~)

Besides, he's already got TOO MUCH footage of the gator-age...probably enough to jump from the third golden age to the fourth golden age and land RIGHT in its tracks!

Anonymous said...

^
would that produce
blood on the tracks?

Jack of Hearts

Anonymous said...

This Jack of Hearts is quiet the poet huh?

I think I may have to forget about my crush on Boils afterall. :-)

-Tina

Anonymous said...

Im single, Lets mingle!

Oh wait, First you gotta renounce ARN&R for good!

See guys, I even turn down hot women who associate with ARN&R!

Beat that!

Boils

Anonymous said...

Thats ok Boils! I can change her mind and Im a clown to boot!

Gimme a call Tina :)

Action Jackson

Anonymous said...

feel like falling in love with the first woman I meet

putting her in a wheel barrow and wheeling her down the street

genghis khan he could not keep
all his kings supplied with sleep
we'll climb that hill no matter how steep

when we come to it

Jack of Hearts

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
Tina is sweet
But not Jack you know who!

Funky

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet. They are all competing for my undying love. What should I do, Rev?

Gator, you are on the fence like me, who do you think is cuter?

-Tina

Anonymous said...

^
I dont' know. I'm concerned about this J of Hearts person, though.

I hope he's not one of those "communist" poets.

-Rev

Anonymous said...

Tina said...
Gator, you are on the fence like me, who do you think is cuter?

Ummmm, I really think I should ask WHICH particular fence we're referencing before I answer any of THOSE questions... ;~P

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Gators on no Fence, He's a full blown ARN&R commie!

Anyhow,

Tina sways in the wind,
My love I've yet to send,
I can only just pretend.

For now this is the end.

Funky