Every now and then here at AAARNR we like to pay tribute to special people we like. Rest assured, we really like Kelly P in affiliation with Conneaut Lake Park Preservation Society .
Kelly P is one of our favorite people anywhere. Please help us wish Kelly P a happy birthday.
(there's something you'll never see on ARNR)
AA
39 comments:
hmmm. Well, this is nice AA, but who is this person?
Jim
Happy Birthday.
Back from non-existence, it's our friend Syd. Syd, if I've said it once I've said it a thousand times:
I wish you were here.
Here on our side.
Yes, we're sure. Making fun of a wood coaster poll? That's the same as a serious trubute to a preservationist?
Lucifer Sam, Siam cat!
AA
YOU DRUGGIE POET:
NOW I SEE IT!
Sure, just steal our fire. We get no respect.
Too bad for you that we're the REAL well-wishers of Kelly P having a hapy birthday.
AA
Happy Birthday Kelly...
Someday I'll get to actually MEET Kelly...if I'm lucky (and I usually am), I'll get my pic taken with Kelly AND Grandma next time...
Thanks AA for posting this.
AA was willing to post this for me since I... um... at some other place ... I... um... confused Kelly P with another Kelly. Our friend Gator was more than *willing* to point this out to me.
Although I've never met THIS Kelly, this Kelly P person seems to be a very vibrant, *young* and active person who's involved with a great traditional park!
-Rev
(as for those ARNR despicables... well...)
Oh yeah... and gaotrman... who's "Grandma?"
rev man, sounds like you put yer foot in yer mouth.
no matter, happens to the best of us
Jack of Hearts
Rev...
Heeeeeeeere's Grandma...
http://www.pbase.com/rollergator/image/44765485
Note the guy looking on, jealous that *I* am the one getting the love... :~P
P.S. She runs KiddieLand at CLP....with an iron fist, a soft touch, and a heart of gold!
LOL!
HEY!
um...
That picture has ALREADY been edited into some... *FILM*
being made. Or at least, so I understand :)
-Rev
I've had no contact with Kelly since I was removed from that site I invited her to.
Oh well, I hope she sees this.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY!
Funky
I wouldn't mind druggie poets as much were it not for the pony tails I always end up having as bosses.
Douglas Coupland
Why does the name Syd Barrett ring a bell? Isn't that a rock star?
Oh, happy birthday Kelly!
I miss grandma. :-)
I wish he were here.
Just two young fools living in a fish bowl. Year after year.
http://www.nolifetilmetal.com/sydbarrett.htm
^Oh, that guy. I was never into Pink Floyd. ;-)
But doesn't it seem to any of you, like me, that people are tiring of all this? All these silly parks, cakes, circuses and the like?
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Tina, THINK PINK!
Pink is a viament part of AAARN&R.
Funky
F. Scott,
My buisness has never been better
YF
Boils the Clown
mr. f. scott fitzgerald,
my friend mr. jones has read all your books. he's very well read that's well known.
still, there's something happening here and he doesn't know what it is.
Jack of Hearts
What is with all these BLOODY COMMIES!!?? GO AWAY!!
AA
all we are saying, is give communism a chance ;)
Jack of Hearts
Hi Boils. ;-) How are you today?
Im OK Tina!
How are you?
Boils
well what's with this?
I thought she was my cinderella, not the ophelia of a silly clown
Jack of Hearts
SHUT UP COMMIE!
Boils
The two of you should go blow steam somewhere people care to hear it.
Fall in love, and get married why don't you.
Don't get me wrong, marriage is a great institution, but who wants to live in an institution?
H.L. Mencken
^
Mancken, I respectfully disagree.
F. Dostoevsky
(would someone be so kind as to loan me 100 American dollars?)
I wish for the two of you to enjoy the ladybug and her summer warmth.
Banana Yoshimoto
Cinderella, Jack?
I thought I was your Poison. ;-)
Boils has very fun games on his website.
GOSH! Who ARE all these LUNATICS?
(not you, Tina and Chuck)
AA
Um...
Lunatics? As if this is different than normal?
Weekly
Well, Tina,
you're certainly not my ratt.
as for boils and his games:
don't spoon feed that casanova
to get him to feel more assured
you'll kill him with self-confidence
after poisoning him with words
Jack of Hearts
Who's Chuck?
Funky
i'm sorry funky one.
i thought i saw it posted somewhere that that was your name.
you don't have to walk down any more roads before I'll call you a man.
Jack of Hearts
The answer my friend, Is blowin in the wind. The answer is _ _ ____>
Friend? Im no friend of a commie!
Blah!
Funky
OH, BTW,
SHUT UP!
one day, my ship will come in.
until then, everybody gets stoned.
Jack of Hearts
He don't listen very well, Do he folks?
STIFEL!
Funky
Post a Comment