Just recieved word that upon entering the MOA that AA and Rev spotted very distubing residue left by ARN&R. I'll wait and let them give you the details but AA's first responce to my "How's it going?" question, Was replied to with a "THERE SURE ARE A BUNCH OF COMMIES UP HERE" stated AA, Followed by I even witnessed someone reading from the book of Marxism!"He told me he waived the AMERICAN FLAG and all hell broke loose!
This is where Rev took over.
Rev Family declined comment other than mentioning, "Many Canadian Commies!"
Rev said the place needs cleansing and it might take longer than expected as Mrs. Rev found the commie shopping to be suitable.
AA mentioned a possible trip to hell if the money holds up, I somehow doubt they'll make it as Canadian Commies are well known for taking everything you got.
Till next update.
DIE! ARN&R! I HATE YOU! HATE! HATE! HATE!
Pink Floyd RULES! ARN&R ARE FOOLS!
DIE!
Funky
19 comments:
Wow. Rev be safe at MOA. This is not good. Arnr must go down. Looks like I need to go back into the lab and make up a new serum.
Yeah Katie, I hope AA and Rev get out of there alive. Or at least cleanse the place for us AMERICANS to enjoy.
Im kinda worried bout when they visit Hades, Rev must be STRONG to tackle that one! Much like the priest that performed The EXORCIST!
Im sure heads will spin when they arive there!
Oh well, Have tie, Will travel, Thats Rev's motto!
Go get em AA and Rev!
I sure want to visit them AMERICAN parks sometime soon!
Boils the clown
You've got to be kidding me??? Commies? Canadians?
What a joke!
This blogs pathetic!
ARN&R ownz you and you know it!
Weekly
You guys at ARN&R are just plain mean!
You know darn well MOA and The dells need cleansed of your filth! Your the one who are pathetic.
I'll say it for ya Funky,
Weekly, SHUT UP!
Weekly is so now on the official list of AAARnR.
Yeah! He should be!
Why don't you guys just die and let us get back to our commie ways?
DIE AAARN&R, I used to laugh at this stuff as a joke, Now that ARN&R is only posting stuff every 13 days because of you facist pigs. I HATE YOU!
ARN&R Fan!
Oh and what the he** is Weekly on the list for? What is this friggin list? YOUR LIST IS A JOKE!
Fan
Looks like someone just made a joke of himself. Arnr Fan is ON THE LIST. Electro-shock therapy should be ordered for you!!
Take your list lady and shove it!
I scoff at your list!
ARN&R is da bomb!
Arnr fan
HAHAHA you are on the list. Electro-shock therapy for you!
You know the song.
Give it to me baby!
Sock it too me!
Hit me with your best shot.
What a joke, Im on a list from some blog! LOL
ARN&R FAN
SHUT UP!
Funky, how is SHUT UP! conversation?
Extremely lame and one sided, Wouldn't you say?
You guys are just a fad, A hiccup in the sarcasm and fun of ARN&R. Your doomed!
Weekly
Weekly, SHUT UP!
Watch out arnr fan. You will be listed to the dark side like a few people on some website cult trip...
The darkside is more fun anyhow!
Who wants to go through life worried he might turn to the darkside when you can just start out that way?
Common, let your feelings go! You know you want too. It's obvious Funky is turning to the darkside with all his hate speech.
You know you want to strike me down! DO IT! and forever weekly and you can rule the galaxie forever!
Arnr fan
Hey, ARNR Fan is cool in my book. At least he digs Pat Benatar. :-)
Woooo nelly!
Back, after re-Americanizing the Mall of America. Pamphlets O Propoganda.
AA
(Taking back America's Malls)
Yay! Mission accomplished!
DIE ARN&R DIE!
Funky, awaiting TR's on REAL Websites
Post a Comment