ARN&R Reduced to a tweet or two.
Alvey rides New Texas Giant with one remaining friend.
Our Mission continues till they give up!
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
The Thread Makes Yet... Another... Comeback
Yes,
The longest standing "thread" in the history of the coaster-web has made yet another comeback. Personally, however, I resent being called "some nut ball."
AA
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I thought that thread was toast. Now I'm the one who's truly confused.
6 comments:
I thought that thread was toast.
Now I'm the one who's truly confused.
-Rev
Wow, that thread brings back so many memories. Though the nutbag reference is a little much....
That guy needs some serum!
I'd be willing to shoot that thread for yah if someone would loan me a gun.
Weekly
^
I guess you just did.
Troy
THE THREAD will live longer than ARN&R, Thats a fact.
Their dying over there, No page update in over a week, Sidebars once a month.
They used to pick on people and parks daily.
Poor, Poor ARN&R
We'll gladly take the towers off your hands :)
Oh wait, Why am I sorry for them.
DIE! DIE! DIE ARN&R
You have deficated on me for the last time!
Funky!
Ahhh, so THAT is how all this started. Now I remember!
Post a Comment