Wow, nice job on the html there. Try adding something like width="400" inside the img src tag and it'll make it so it's not quite so freakin' huge on the page.
Oh Anonymous, we connected with MANY people. There were NUMEROUS Minnesotans who'd never heard of ARNR, but then committed to NEVER go to their terrible site.
I distinctly remember hearing the audioanimatronic (AA, hmmmm) Paul Bunyan, during the log flume, saying something about "Babe the Blue Ox never visits ARN&R".....or something like that. Hard to hear in there ya know....
23 comments:
Oh, and you should've seen the reactions we got. People kept asking "what's ARNR?"
A BUNCH OF JERKS THAT'S WHAT!!!
AA
Way to go AA!
I knew you could pull it off.
How were them Canadian Commies?
Funky
That's really strange. They let you hang that there? How did you keep from getting busted?
Jim
LOL! Awesome!
Wow, nice job on the html there. Try adding something like width="400" inside the img src tag and it'll make it so it's not quite so freakin' huge on the page.
Also, the "banner" is about eight inches wide.
WRONG! READ IT AND WEEP, PUTZ!
IT'S REALLY, REALLY, HUGE!
AA
You guys are really into this. I had no idea. What did the Mall crowd think of you?
Yeah they're into "this." Whatever "this" is we'll never know. Likely, "this" is some illegal narcotic.
Weekly
that looks like a big blanket to me.
reminds me of my baby
if I go down dyin' ya know she's
bound to put a blanket on my bed
Jack of Hearts
Oh Anonymous, we connected with MANY people. There were NUMEROUS Minnesotans who'd never heard of ARNR, but then committed to NEVER go to their terrible site.
AA
Way to get the word out AA!
We loath ARN&R and all they stand for.
Funky
Way to get the word out AA!
We loath ARN&R and all they stand for.
Funky
Good to hear the boycott was sucessful AA. From now on, you should take serum shots for all of the non-believers. I think that would help wonders.
Funny, the sales from the MoA location of our shop have skyrocketed in the past week.
^
LIAR!
AA
Rumor has it that JCK looks just like Brad Pitt and we didn't realize it.
-Rev
^I thought you said Mrs. Rev made out with Brad Pitt? Are you saying it was actually JCK?
Better watch it Tina or you'll be listed.
OH MAN, I HATE THAT!
NOW I KNOW I HATE THOSE GUYS FOREVER
-Rev
Forgive them. But don't ever forgive Descartes.
Blaise Pascal
Are you sure that wasn't ME making out with Brad Pitt/JCK?
Oops...
Boils might get jealous. ;-)
I distinctly remember hearing the audioanimatronic (AA, hmmmm) Paul Bunyan, during the log flume, saying something about "Babe the Blue Ox never visits ARN&R".....or something like that. Hard to hear in there ya know....
"So that's yer friend in the woodchipper, eh?"
P.S. For the TRULY hostile types, you can always look for the slightest bit of thumb showing on the left side of the HUGE banner...
Only someone who is against the Revolution would even mention that though, LOL...
Post a Comment