ARN&R Reduced to a tweet or two. Alvey rides New Texas Giant with one remaining friend. Our Mission continues till they give up!
Happy Birthday Rev!I know my life would be much worse off without you and AAARN&R due to past abuse from ARN&R.Boils, Who wishes Rev would put the BBQ on hold a day or two to do his TR's.
He working on sermons, Boils...I have it on good authority that when Rev comes down from the "Mount", or pulpit, that he's getting right to work on some TR-age... LOL!Happy Birthday Rev!
What a bunch of loosers!That is all!Weekly
SHUT UP AND LEAVE US ALONE!
Careful there Funk. You might have a anyurism!arnr fan
You know. You can just shut up too and let Rev have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY without starting all your ARN&R crapola!Im about to blow a gasket here trying to have a happy moment and all you guys can do is pick on us!SHUT UP!DIE!DIE!I hate you ARN&R!DIE!Funk
Gee Funky. Calm down man! Im sure Katie will give you another dose of serum.If your nto a addict by now.Boils
Thanks, Guys.Don't let those ARNR-ers get you down. I won't let them spoil my fun on this special day. With birthday cake at the bowling alley and everything - I've had a great day no matter what those guys think.-Rev
We love Rev.Hugs,ARN&R
SHUT UP!Im loosing it over here! You guys just won't stop being the antagonist and DIE!Im sure that post was sincere ARN&R guy.I mean leave him alone already! He's left you alone since his vacation ended a couple weeks ago.Funky, needing syrum bad!
Serum shooters for all...you guys need to chill out and have a happy birthday Rev while you are at it.I came up with new and improved serum it lasts with extra strength and has electro shock therapy collars to go with. This should help
Wow, That electro shock works wonders Katie.Nothing ARN&R can do will upset me now!Woohoo, I can fly! Woohoo!Funky
Don't be so sure Funk.When you come down off your high, We'll still be here!arnr fan
Happy Birthday Rev!
ARNR Fan, Im laughing as I say this.SHUT UP! He, HEE HEE, HEE HEE!Funky
Wow.That was the weirdest birthday I've ever had. I thought it was bad enough that I'm going throughmid-life and thinking about buying a Corvette.-Rev
I don't know. Our friend Rev is starting to act stranger than normal. One particular post on URCmakes me think he's slipped the last gear.AA
Just remember, Vettes are six speed.
Im looking for a old VW microbus.Rev, Got any of them handy?Funky
THOSE GUYS (ARN&R) ACT LIKE THEY DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT CEDAR POINT'S UPCOMING ANNOUNCEMENT.THAT'S WHAT I HATE ABOUT THOSE GUYSCoasterbiff
You're right on, CB. You'd think they had something better going on than CP news reports, but we all know they don't.AA
Them guys over at ARN&R seem like the don't care about US ANYMORE.When they actually gonna pick on someone again? Give a dog a bone! Give a cat some NIP!WHO SHOT JCK?Oh wait, Im against ARN&R.Nevermind!Funky
Oh yeah, If they can't or wont pick on a 40yr old reverend, Thats pretty pathetic IMHO.They're history. We told ya.Funky
Post a Comment
23 comments:
Happy Birthday Rev!
I know my life would be much worse off without you and AAARN&R due to past abuse from ARN&R.
Boils, Who wishes Rev would put the BBQ on hold a day or two to do his TR's.
He working on sermons, Boils...
I have it on good authority that when Rev comes down from the "Mount", or pulpit, that he's getting right to work on some TR-age... LOL!
Happy Birthday Rev!
What a bunch of loosers!
That is all!
Weekly
SHUT UP AND LEAVE US ALONE!
Careful there Funk. You might have a anyurism!
arnr fan
You know. You can just shut up too and let Rev have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY without starting all your ARN&R crapola!
Im about to blow a gasket here trying to have a happy moment and all you guys can do is pick on us!
SHUT UP!
DIE!
DIE!
I hate you ARN&R!
DIE!
Funk
Gee Funky. Calm down man! Im sure Katie will give you another dose of serum.
If your nto a addict by now.
Boils
Thanks, Guys.
Don't let those ARNR-ers get you down. I won't let them spoil my fun on this special day. With birthday cake at the bowling alley and everything - I've had a great day no matter what those guys think.
-Rev
We love Rev.
Hugs,
ARN&R
SHUT UP!
Im loosing it over here! You guys just won't stop being the antagonist and DIE!
Im sure that post was sincere ARN&R guy.
I mean leave him alone already! He's left you alone since his vacation ended a couple weeks ago.
Funky, needing syrum bad!
Serum shooters for all...you guys need to chill out and have a happy birthday Rev while you are at it.
I came up with new and improved serum it lasts with extra strength and has electro shock therapy collars to go with. This should help
Wow, That electro shock works wonders Katie.
Nothing ARN&R can do will upset me now!
Woohoo, I can fly! Woohoo!
Funky
Don't be so sure Funk.
When you come down off your high, We'll still be here!
arnr fan
Happy Birthday Rev!
ARNR Fan, Im laughing as I say this.
SHUT UP! He, HEE HEE, HEE HEE!
Funky
Wow.
That was the weirdest birthday I've ever had. I thought it was bad enough that I'm going through
mid-life and thinking about buying a Corvette.
-Rev
I don't know. Our friend Rev is starting to act stranger than normal. One particular post on URC
makes me think he's slipped the last gear.
AA
Just remember, Vettes are six speed.
Im looking for a old VW microbus.
Rev, Got any of them handy?
Funky
THOSE GUYS (ARN&R) ACT LIKE THEY DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT CEDAR POINT'S UPCOMING ANNOUNCEMENT.
THAT'S WHAT I HATE ABOUT THOSE GUYS
Coasterbiff
You're right on, CB. You'd think they had something better going on than CP news reports, but we all know they don't.
AA
Them guys over at ARN&R seem like the don't care about US ANYMORE.
When they actually gonna pick on someone again? Give a dog a bone! Give a cat some NIP!
WHO SHOT JCK?
Oh wait, Im against ARN&R.
Nevermind!
Funky
Oh yeah, If they can't or wont pick on a 40yr old reverend, Thats pretty pathetic IMHO.
They're history. We told ya.
Funky
Post a Comment