I figured this would be the perfect day to recognize that our crusade has been alive for over 1 year now. Arnr has met their match, and we will beat them. Whether or not in the 2nd Golden Age but we will eventually. Their site will go down in the flames that they created.
So thank you to all who have been with us for our first year here. We appreciate it.
We love you all so, I am providing therapy to all those that need it this next month free with the new and improved serum for all.
Happy Birthday American's Against ARN&R!
34 comments:
Thanks, Katie.
I love that:
Whether or not in the 2nd Golden Age :D
That's right ARNR - you guys just keep working at ending the 2nd Golden age because even if it ends, we'll keep right on and watch you fall before the 3rd Golden age begins.
I, for one, know what it's like to KEEP ON with something even when most have bailed. I'm a Duran Duran fan - so YOU guys just keep
THAT in mind.
AA
(Sometime before the 2nd Golden Age ends I might even forgive the rev)
It's only been one year. Seems like it's been a lot longer than that. For some of us readers, seems like it's been a miserably long time.
Weekly
What the he## kinda site advertises their boycotters?
The commies over there think we aren't serious about burying them!
Anyhow, Unhappy Birthday AAARN&R I wish we still didn't have to be here but we are and we will be and death to the commies!
Funky
Happy anniversary everyone. Keep up the fight.
Jim
I fully support the fight(s) for, and against, those who oppose my will...whoever they may be...
Thats it! Your listed!
Oh wait, Your already listed!
Funk
AND THEY take this occasion to MOCK us.
THIS YEAR will be OUR YEAR
AA
Hear Hear! We will make sure Arnr will have the worst year ever.
How can we show our love more clearly than wishing you a happy anniversary? Where's the mocking?
You tell 'em, Gator! A year goes by and I am still on the fence. I think that serum needs to be pimped up a bit. ;-)
Yes, this site truly has a 12 month body of work it can take pride in. Psychotic clowns, philosophy, liquid drugs, a mythological funpark, histories of ancient laguages, Duran Duran, freemdooms, psychology, Steely Dan, gators, Bon Jovi, civil war, and I could go on but it will take me another year.
yeserooonie. You people got sumpin' going on all right. What that sumpin' is nun of us are real sure.
Dear ARNR,
It's your tone. We can tell by your tone you're mocking us. Stop it.
AA
I just want to say thanks for sticking up for us last year.
Japan Tripper
Japan Tripper,
I just want to say thanks for being totally freaking hilarious material last year.
Hugs,
ARN&R
ARNR...
Watch your tone mister. You are on the list, deeming some elctro-shock therapy in order....
Arn&r;
Good thing I didn't spot you at the Con in Florida. The only hug you'll get from me is when I break you.
Japan Tripper
I hate to point it out, but I think AAARNR has put ThrillNetwork out of business. Too much traffic coming here instead of there.
Nice job, guys.
We had nothing to do with the TN difficulties but sources say that JCK has been tinkering with power supplys.
Funky
I'm sure if these nice people at
A-against had known T-network was in trouble they would've linked them as a "friend" on the sidebar.
I say "congrats" to AAARNR for a year of supporting good things. I appreciate you even though I fell from existence a little while ago.
Stacy
I've never understood this site.
Do you truly dislike arn&r? Are YOU arn&r? Are you yourselves?
oh yeah. Are you even coaster enthusiasts? Do you really like Duran Duran? What's with this Duncan person?
Oh, and is that Tina person real?
Anonymous, this is only my 4th time around, but I'll say this.
There are obviously 5 believers on here, and this site is something like the reincarnation of Paul Revere's horse.
Jack of Hearts
Again...
Say What?
-Rev
Paul Reveres horse?
Paul did all the work warning the people. The horse just carried him.
Sheesh!
We are real! We are against arnr. ANy more questions?
Funky, who sometimes thinks that Tina is unreal. Expcially when she defends ARN&R commies right to exist .
Well actually so do we but we honestly hope they will do the right thing and shut it down!
If not, The towers must fall or be taken over in a hostile manner.
Funky, who wonders why JCK sitting up in that top floor stays with his Commie views? He should just give the towers to the people and give up.
i must admit there was a time I didn't know what communism was
pete seeger and all being hunted by mccarthyism
it's like we're in an edgar allen poe story. we're just not the people everybody thinks we are
Jack of Hearts
SHUT UP!
You don't want me to play out the real Poe story. "The tell tale heart" on you now do ya?
Funky
^
no reason to get excited, the (jack) he kindly spoke
Jack of Hearts
Wow....
Yeah.
Wow....
You people need to get laid, or stop revolving your life around roller coasters.
Yeah...
hehe, Jack of hearts is a Hendrix fan... goood for him!
signed, fellow Hendrix fan...
P.S. Don't care for Duran Duran. There, I said it and I'm not taking it back...
What is Laid?
Funky, Laid back is a sorta way.
I, somehow, have the feeling, from reading YOUR posts, that your TOTALLED IQ's wouldn't come close to JCK's. The more dumb s#**you guys right, the more fodder you give them.
I right gooder then ewe due!
Post a Comment