Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Spot the Commie #1

Having been informed by our sources of a Communist sighting, we've decided to start an all new segment here on AAARNR entitled "Spot the Commie." Our first posted Communist sighting is from none other than URC, and he can be spat upon by going right here.

I'm certain we'll be obliged to bring you more Communist sightings in the future.

AA

19 comments:

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Oh! Now this has gone too far!

Whats wrong with having pride in America? IMHO nothing. I mean we got the French saying Vive Le France! and stuff, Why can't we name coasters American Eagle? It soars through the trees and beautiful countryside that AMERICAN has in abundance!

Unlike them commie Canadians who ship their forest to us to use :)

Funky

Anonymous said...

From the guy with purple hair,

God Bless America! and Little Amerrika too!

Boils

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Your right Jack! Couldn't have said it better myself!

Funky

Anonymous said...

Jack's definitely on to something here. I think we can safely say
ARNR are Commie-pinkos.

AA

Anonymous said...

Are you sure that's Jack?

AmericanAgainst said...

It's Dr. Allan's Identity I doubt.

AA

Anonymous said...

I better get some serum soon, I'm starting to doubt MY identity...LOL!

Anonymous said...

Members, Dr Allan asks "Are you sure that's Jack?"

Members, AA is the more accurate questioner in asking whether Dr Allan is in fact a doctor or named Allan. You can confirm my identity by following the link or by visiting my Delphi forum. Members I have all the proof you will need of my legitimacy on that site.

Dr Allan I ask you, Where is your evidence that ARNR is not communist?

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Easy Jack, Thats not Dr. Allan. Dr Allan would have told you how smart he was ect before asking said question.

Members of this forum, That was obviously not Dr. Allan.

Funky

AmericanAgainst said...

Yes, and that is obviously Jack.
Jack has a very unique style of writing and argumentation. It would be a great challenge to even attempt an impersonation of him.

AA

AmericanAgainst said...

Also, I'm pretty burned at ARNR
calling that park in Egypt "Six Flags Egypt." How the heck are we going to get the 2nd Golden Age turned around with that kind of negativism? They're the ones who should take responsibility for Six Flags demise if their parks go under. I know there are many people with me in this.

AA

AmericanAgainst said...

Also, I'm pretty burned at ARNR
calling that park in Egypt "Six Flags Egypt." How the heck are we going to get the 2nd Golden Age turned around with that kind of negativism? They're the ones who should take responsibility for Six Flags demise if their parks go under. I know there are many people with me in this.

AA

AmericanAgainst said...

I'm so serious about this subject I felt I needed to post it twice.

AA

Anonymous said...

I'm with you all the way, AA.
They don't report things accurately. That MARIneland hefty bag thing, too. I know hefty bags, and those ain't hefty bags on that thing. Avante garde my black eye, those snooty prep school people think everything's part of one of their exhibitions well it's not. Not at all. It's not hefty at all.

Co-coaster puff

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

We interupt this excellent AAARN&R thread to point out that ARN&R has struck again!

Poor Conneaut Lake Park is not opening.

Those heathans!

Funky

Anonymous said...

I trust we'll get the credit now that the park is opening again.

It was the AbsolutelyReliable Bank & Trust that made the loan allowing it to reopen, actually.

Anonymous said...

^ LOL, I just knew stuffing Jessica Alba's G-string full of Benjamins would get CLP re-opened...thanks ARNR... ;~)

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

What Arnr? did you have a guilt trip?

Oh sure, Mortgage the Towers, Save a park!

With friends like you, COnneaut don't need enemies!

Funky, who's sure they'll charge 75% interest rate.

Anonymous said...

Jessica Alba in a G-string? I thought Conneaut Lake was a FAMILY park. ;-)