Since I've seen Evil Dead II, I guess I don't have to give up my "nerd pass" - even though I'm offended at being dubbed as someone with a "nerd pass." That guy shouting at his hand was cool. To adjust a certain scenario from Evil Dead (I): After we bodily dismember ARNR - we really should bury ARNR, even though they're NOT our friends.
AA
11 comments:
This seems a little violent for an all-American site, don't you think?
Parental Concern
I think they should be hung, Bled dry and then slaughtered and put into chili.
Hows that?
Funky
That's very violent.
Parental
We could hook em and skin them and make Jerky out of them.
Whadda ya think?
Thats a great idea Boils! Got any more gory ways to dispose of ARN&R?
Funky
I guess we could say,
EAT ME!
ARNR
SHUT UP!
AbsolutelyDelectable.com
I think I need some Gator Boots. I say we fillet him and use the skin for boots.
Funky
Western boots? Say, for "Maverick"?
I heard that coaster (Maverick) is going to be 500+' tall and that they're putting a replica of the ARN&R towers on top...you know, where the American flag is supposed to go. I think DK and JCK are in cahoots...
Boots, cahoots....coincidence?
Let em build more towers, We'll take them out too!
ARN&R are evil, and until they no longer exist. AAARN&R will be there for all who need us.
Funky
Post a Comment