Our researchers have decided to look for posts that bear evidence of the 2nd Golden Age being alive and well. We're going to print their findings because we believe printing the positive is the best way to combat those negative ones at that other unmentionable site. We're of the conclusion that as long as posts like this exist - the 2nd Golden Age will remain as strong as ever. ARNR can EAT THIS as far as we're concerned. So EAT IT, ARNR. There... how does that taste?
AA
24 comments:
Put that guy in the AAARN&R hall of Fame!
We'd have him on the REAL WEBSITE if we knew his email!
Nothing like being possitive! Oh, but how was the worse safety record possitive?
Im confused.
Funky
"Doing two opposite inversions at once deserves a metal..."
Sorry, just had to *steel* that little tidbit...the English teacher in me... LOL!
Gator doesn't understand that us true 2nd golden agers love metal.
Just ask Tina.
AA
You're living in the past, AA...the third golden age is upon us now, and for some reason "metal" has been abandoned in favor of house music, trance, and jazz fusion....
Tina is still banging her head though...LOL!
I know what you mean.
Even our Rev friend ripping on Voyage should be evidence enough the 2nd Golden Age is over.
I'm thinking our "Rev" friend should be on the "list" now.
It's a bummer.
AA
I don't know, Rev isn't posting much here these days, Aaron has abandoned us!
Are we dead too? Arnr admits we beat em but how?
Funky, Vive Le third golden age!f
This post by Buckeye Brad on another forum only backs up the third golden age theory.
This really drives me crazy. Hardly anyone has ridden the Voyage and yet we have proclaimed it a masterpiece.
C'mon people, let's not jump to conclusions.
Here is all we REALLY know so far...
-It's a woodie
-Designed by a people with an outstanding reputation for wooden coasters
-At a great park with an outstanding reputation for operating wooden coasters
-With an epic-sized layout that incorporates the best of out-and-backs and twisters
-In a magnificent tree filled setting
-That hides much of the track
-Yet some parts interacts with the guests and queue
-It's got only 8 tunnels (undergound moments)
-One of which had a triple down
-Ok, it has an original name
-And it is placed in a uniquely themed area
-It should have outstanding capacity
-And reliabilty to boot
-And finally the Voyage may, by itself, be the next golden age of coasters.
So why don't we all just relax and let the ride speak for itself...
We are not dead. If we were dead we wouldn't be alive. Right?
Anyone for serum shots? Anyone?
Sure, Hit me with ya best shot! Fire away! aay ayy!
Shoots up the staff with the new and improved serum....
Rock on, man!
I think even I could use some serum about now.
AA
Serum shooters for all. Anyone care for some more. I have the new and improved version to go all around.
I'll have some of that Voyage brand! Thank you very much!
Funky
I'm concerned over several of you being too flippant over the issue of substance abuse. You might peruse the Arn&r board as a reminder of where this bent can lead.
Duncan
Get over it donut man. They're just messing around.
AA
Then again... I guess what you're saying is that those ARNR guys are like a bunch of drunk fools? Is that why their site shows us "where this bent can lead?"
AA
Sorry guys, I'll be in the middle of a move and a HW Nights trip for the next 2-3 weeks.
Keep up the good fight.
Funky
Tastes like chicken.
SHUT UP!
Keep the 2nd Golden Age alive for us, Funk.
AA
Thanks AA!
I'll be around here and there, No guarantees, Changing ISP's during the middle of this.
Had to tell Time warner they were a bunch of ARN&R types and I wasn't dealing with them anymore!
AA, this was in reference to one Mr. "CP Stoked," not the whole band of merry Reliables as you're
insinuating. Nevertheless, it does seem the substance theme is beginning to take root on their peppy board.
Duncan
Mmmmm.......chicken.
Post a Comment