Readers, this is evidence that my park, which I will run, will dominate the industry. Members, once we open, with me running the park, all of the rest of the industry will simply emulate what I do. There will be no need for any other writing about the industry.
Anonymous, and members, I don't do a routine, I just have a plan. I have sent my plan to consultants who will come back with a plan, another plan. That plan will be the plan for building State Showcase Funpark. In addition to AB's recognition of its irrelevance in the face of my plan, Paramount was wise and got out of Ohio. Members, Cedar Fair will do the same eventually. Anonymous, Dick Kinzel will go out with a whimper, and so will you, and so will ARNR.
Readers, the fake JL57 is trying to make claim I am not the real JL57 by saying that Dick Kinzel is retiring this year. That is true and this purchase of Paramount is his whimper. The fake JL57 thinks that the industry will not realize what a foolish purchase Dick Kinzel has made but it will. If Amusement Business wasn't going out of business their farewell article about Dick Kinzel would talk about his destroying the company by buying another Ohio park that will be shut down by my park, which I will run.
Is there anyone in his right mind who can explain the above to me? Jl57 2? 1 or 2? or 3? I guess one of those posts above is really that wacko who was on URC. Or are they all psuedo-jacks?
We have great respect for youand you're always welcome here.
However, since we're a family oriented site, we'd appreciate the usage of something like "feces" "dung" or even "Guano" in place of the previously related adjectival use of flying mammal excrement.
17 comments:
Link:
http://tinyurl.com/mkjk5
We're buying the AB assets and plan to relaunch as Amusement Enquirer. It's gonna kick ass.
Readers, this is evidence that my park, which I will run, will dominate the industry. Members, once we open, with me running the park, all of the rest of the industry will simply emulate what I do. There will be no need for any other writing about the industry.
Also, members, I will be writing a book.
I don't know Jack.
ARN&R is on a tear of getting parks and even entire Amusement publications shut down.
AA's right, We're losing!
I expect they'd do their darndest to keep SSFP from ever opening.
Funky
Oh for heck sakes! AB was the best out there. I think Gator needs the hippie serum.
Katie - *I* didn't cause AB to close, or even encourage ARN&R to force the closure...I just added the link.
Don't kill the messenger...LOL!
"Katie, please don't hurt 'em"...MC Gator
Who is this Jl57? Is this really the same wacko who trolled coaster boards with his "State Showcase Funpark" routine?
You'd best watch yourself in how you address our friend Jack
AA
Moderator
Thats it! Jack conducts himself respectfully here and is more than welcome.
Jack is Well spoken and also SW ohio's best shot a getting another amusement/theme type park in the near future.
Watch it Annonymous #1 or your outta here!
Funky
Anonymous, and members, I don't do a routine, I just have a plan. I have sent my plan to consultants who will come back with a plan, another plan. That plan will be the plan for building State Showcase Funpark. In addition to AB's recognition of its irrelevance in the face of my plan, Paramount was wise and got out of Ohio. Members, Cedar Fair will do the same eventually. Anonymous, Dick Kinzel will go out with a whimper, and so will you, and so will ARNR.
Readers, the fake JL57 is trying to make claim I am not the real JL57 by saying that Dick Kinzel is retiring this year. That is true and this purchase of Paramount is his whimper. The fake JL57 thinks that the industry will not realize what a foolish purchase Dick Kinzel has made but it will. If Amusement Business wasn't going out of business their farewell article about Dick Kinzel would talk about his destroying the company by buying another Ohio park that will be shut down by my park, which I will run.
Is there anyone in his right mind who can explain the above to me? Jl57 2? 1 or 2? or 3? I guess one of those posts above is really that wacko who was on URC. Or are they all psuedo-jacks?
I warned you about the "Wacko" barb. One more and you're gone.
AA
Both JL57s are batshit crazy.
Yeah, I'm gonna stick with batshit crazy. Nice job reporting the news that has been all over the place, though.
Mr. Kinzel,
We have great respect for youand you're always welcome here.
However, since we're a family oriented site, we'd appreciate the usage of something like "feces" "dung" or even "Guano" in place of the previously related adjectival use of flying mammal excrement.
AA
Honestly, What else does Kinzel have to do besides retire and run his parks into the ground?
He's joined ARN&R, No doubt about it!
Mr. Kinzel, while your up in them towers, Please smack JCK up side the head for me :)
Funky
Post a Comment