ARN&R Reduced to a tweet or two.
Alvey rides New Texas Giant with one remaining friend.
Our Mission continues till they give up!
Tuesday, September 06, 2005
My First Article
This is my first article and I'm not sure what all to say. AA encouraged me to do this so I did. I just want to say that those ARN&R guys are mean and I'm not going back there anymore. I think the Duran Duran bit is what pushed me over the edge.
Jim, you turned really fast. i've been reading this site for about two months and i still haven't decided what to think of these people. i don't get that a-nonymous person either. So those weren't real questions?
you need to realize that anyone can be on here and remain ananymous and say stuff. For me, I decided to say in public I don't like ARNR using just a screenname.
Thats just some random question that showed up on my profile. Don't know why, I fixed it though.
Stacy, You have the right to be weird, Strange and even a bit aloof if you want! Thats what this site is about! To destroy those who would make fun of us. Namely ARN&R
Chuck, who expects his ten steps to destroy ARN&R post to be up soon.
Real Jim, You may want to make a blog profile that bascially says nothing more than I am Jim and is linkable. That way we know it's you.
You can choose not to share email and stuff but it will be linkable.
People signing in and using Anonymous names are not linkable and could be anyone. That fan banned post now has two anonymouses battling to be the real anonymous and one claiming to be Jeff Putz.
Now someone's here imitating me, and Funky's off trying to cover up the fact that he fantasizes about being naked in class, or naked in the pool, or naked in the fountain at Kings Island or something. You can't cover up the truth! FunkyGate!
-Jim (Notice I've never been lower-case "jim" like the mean person who's imitating me.)
But... I've never used the lower case "Jim" unless you mean by the intro identifier thing, concerning which you're using the lower case "jim" too. Like others have said before, I hope people who were "on the fence" before or think I "turned quickly" will read all this and be certain which side you should be on.
ARNR is showing their mean-ness very clearly.
Chuck, I'm not too good with computers so I'll do my best to figure out this profile idea.
Jim (without the dash or the mean-ness. Also, without ever talking about anyone's nakedness in a public forum)
Wow, I need to break out some serious 18 gauge needles to help out some people. Being the doctor of medicine on this site, some of you ARNR fans need some help. Please re-aquaint yourself with the 12 step program to help deal with your addiction.
If you need anything please feel free to contact me. I am here to help.
21 comments:
Well spoken. Thanks for sharing your heart.
AA
Jim, Welcome to AAARN&R
Rest assured, We are on the winning side of the right to be different.
Amen, brother.......defend Duran Duran!!
Serum! I NEED SERUM!
I will defend Duran Duran. I can be quite the "wild boy" at defending them.
Jim
Jim, you turned really fast. i've been reading this site for about two months and i still haven't decided what to think of these people. i don't get that
a-nonymous person either. So those weren't real questions?
you need to realize that anyone can be on here and remain ananymous and say stuff. For me, I decided to say in public I don't like ARNR using just a screenname.
Tyrone Shoelaces
Funky, why make us think about you being naked?
http://www.blogger.com/profile/9973362
Some things can't be unseen.
Now I'm back to thinking the ARN&R guys are all right.
-Jim
JIM... WHAT HAPPENED!!!?
WAIT A MINUTE!!! THAT'S NOT JIM!!!
THIS IS AN IMPOSTER
IT'S ARNR FAN DOING IMPERSONATIONS AGAIN
YOU'RE GONE
AA
You all know what I'm going to say about this. This is even weirder than before and I refuse to look at whatever is on that website.
Stacy
Thats just some random question that showed up on my profile. Don't know why, I fixed it though.
Stacy, You have the right to be weird, Strange and even a bit aloof if you want! Thats what this site is about! To destroy those who would make fun of us. Namely ARN&R
Chuck, who expects his ten steps to destroy ARN&R post to be up soon.
I'll say this is weird. How can that be from me if I'm me and I didn't write that.
I'm even more against ARN&R now than before.
My post is brief but I meant what I said. Those guys are really mean.
Jim
(notice that I've never used a dash when signing my name)
Real Jim, You may want to make a blog profile that bascially says nothing more than I am Jim and is linkable. That way we know it's you.
You can choose not to share email and stuff but it will be linkable.
People signing in and using Anonymous names are not linkable and could be anyone. That fan banned post now has two anonymouses battling to be the real anonymous and one claiming to be Jeff Putz.
Chuck, agreeing with Stacy. This is weird.
Now someone's here imitating me, and Funky's off trying to cover up the fact that he fantasizes about being naked in class, or naked in the pool, or naked in the fountain at Kings Island or something. You can't cover up the truth! FunkyGate!
-Jim
(Notice I've never been lower-case "jim" like the mean person who's imitating me.)
Do us a favor.
Post your ARN&R rehtoric over on ARN&R and leave us alone.
The real Jim, A member of AAARN&R would never make fun of a fellow AAAARN&Rer.
Jim, Don't worry about the heckling, They are just jealous they don't have a life.
We're under full-on insult-assault
from ARNR. I hope all the good Americans out there are taking note of this.
AA
But... I've never used the lower case "Jim" unless you mean by the intro identifier thing, concerning which you're using the lower case "jim" too. Like others have said before, I hope people who were "on the fence" before or think I "turned quickly" will read all this and be certain which side you should be on.
ARNR is showing their mean-ness very clearly.
Chuck, I'm not too good with computers so I'll do my best to figure out this profile idea.
Jim (without the dash or the mean-ness. Also, without ever talking about anyone's nakedness in a public forum)
See, Heres where they think they are smart but in reality, They are dumb.
Comming on here and making fun of us is like nothing. It means nothing as we expect it from them and can ignore it if we choose to do so.
All this making fun of us on here is keeping them from making fun of us on ARN&R and thus a public forum for all to see.
So in reality, Their doing their thing here, Accomplishes nothing.
Funky, Who was told theres been nothing but sidebars on their site. It's almost dead now.
Wow, I need to break out some serious 18 gauge needles to help out some people. Being the doctor of medicine on this site, some of you ARNR fans need some help. Please re-aquaint yourself with the 12 step program to help deal with your addiction.
If you need anything please feel free to contact me. I am here to help.
Katie, who is giving Tina a triple dose of serum.
Make sure it says AW at the end of the name of they Serum.
Chuckie
SerumAW! Heheheheh.
Hey, at least I am insane enough to keep using my REAL name. :-)
Who invited her?
Post a Comment