Thursday, September 01, 2005

Boycott Halts ARNR's Production for Two Weeks

Rumor has it that ARNR is slowing down significantly as a result of YOUR boycott. Our sources say that for an entire two weeks no articles were posted. Also, we understand they were forced to post a very uncharacteristic "apology."

While this apology is a start... we're now going to be waiting for them to apologize for EVERY OTHER article they've EVER posted... and then, for them to shut completely down.

Until then... keep the boycott alive.

AA

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah.
I'm still waiting for an apology to State Showcase Funpark. Some of us are also calling for Miguel's resignation.

-rev

Anonymous said...

Some of us think you all should be apologizing for this clunky blog, and calling for "AA's" resignation.

arnr fan

Anonymous said...

SHUT UP

Anonymous said...

also for "Funky's" resignation

arnr fan

Anonymous said...

SHUT UP AND LEAVE FUNKY ALONE!!

Anonymous said...

and what about that Aaron guy?
Did he get wise an already resign?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
AmericanAgainst said...

IF YOU KEEP USING PROFANITIES I'LL KEEP DELETING YOU

AARON WILL BE BACK, IT'S JUST THAT HIS WIFE HAD A BABY AND HE'S BUSY RIGHT NOW.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad at least someone on here has a life

arnr fan

AmericanAgainst said...

SHUT



UP

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

I Vow to never stop boycotting ARN&R until they are gone.

I also deserve several apologies from them and I demand apologies to Rev, Arron and Katie.

The only one they've insulted that actually deserved it what that Mullins guy.

Funky, who would probably quit boycotting if that Mullins Guy was the only one they insult.

Anonymous said...

Let's not conjure up demons, Chuck.

I am still in on the fence. I cannot give up ARN&R as much as I have tried. I can't give up this site either.

What do I do? I need fixes from both sides. Oh the humanity!

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Read Boycott brings Balance :)

You must not submit to the will of ARN&R aka. The dark side.

AmericanAgainst said...

Well said, Funk.

They should apologize for every article they've written EXCEPT for the one(s) about that Mullins guy (oh, and for the one they already apologized about). They should ESPECIALLY apologize for rippin' Coasternet about the resignation of Clint Novak. As a regular reader of Coasternet, I'm well aware that Clint's resignation will send long-lasting ripples throughout the coaster community for years to come. The fact that Clint was driven out of the Coasternet community is not something that should be taken lightly.

Needless to say (as always) this ARNR quip greatly offended me.

AA

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

ban him

Anonymous said...

I don't get this site

Stacy

Anonymous said...

lol. You think they'll make fun of me? I don't know why they would, but I'll try to be careful. lol

Stacy

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Stacy, Just write something on Coaster Buzz or Ultimate Rollercoaster.com and they will pick on you eventually.

It's not like they have a life.

Funky