Wednesday, November 08, 2006

We take full credit for Zippin Pippin being saved!

Thats right you commie ARN&R guys who've closed parks with Cyclone's, Screechin Eagles and Hurricane force fives.

WE WON ONE!!

NEENER! NEENER! NEENER!

Funky, breaking out the George Clinton on this news!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats right Funky! Wars are won out in the field and not in some towers!

Remember, George Washington was down on his knees praying and came back to win!

Your Friend,
Boils the Clown

Anonymous said...

Dude. We financed that purchase and the construction.

Did you not hear? It's going to be renamed the Zippin' Absolutely Reliablin'.

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Sorry, Thats B.S and you know it. We also take full credit for STARLINER REOPENING NEXT YEAR!

FUNKY!

Anonymous said...

Sure, We believe you!

NOT!

ARNR Fan

Anonymous said...

Thats ok, We got ZINGO!

ARN&R

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

SHUT UP!
We got Meteor so there!

Funky

Anonymous said...

Yep. They can spit on us and our coasters all they want. Sure, it gets kind've gross, but that's ok -we can handle it.

AA

Anonymous said...

"CMV" is really ticking me off, btw. I don't think we've stalked that persons yet. Guess we need to get that on the agenda.

I'd e-mail him directly as he so smugly baits people to do, but then I'd have to "log in" - and we all know I'm not going to do that.

AA

Anonymous said...

That's really disgusting thinking of you guys with all that spit all over you and everything.

Weekly

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

SHUT UP, SHUTTIN UP already!

Anonymous said...

I actually saved the Eagle. It's in my backyard now. Heheheheh.

Ok, so the serum has me halucinating. :-/

Anonymous said...

^ I think our PresCon visit, and subsequent reviews of Pippin, are what REALLY saved it from the wrecking ball....

Yeah, that's it... ;~)

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Yikes, I see something like 26 parks and 48 coasters closed or were lost this year.

I HATE YOU ARN&R!

HATE! HATE!

DIE!






































DIE!



















A very depressed Funky

WildOnesCoasterClub said...

Did ARNR have anything to do with Treetop Racers and Adventure City in general shutting down? I heard that their readers all quit going there and the millions of dollars in lost revenue lead to the park shutting down. Is that true? Treetop Racers was fun.