Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Rev Moving to Iowa

Most of you know by now that our good friend "The Reverend" is going to be moving to the fine state of Iowa. Although we'll miss him here on the west coast,
we feel certain he'll "carry the torch" for us in remaining anti-ARNR. We feel confident his closer proximity to the dreaded "towers" will only weaken them in their efforts at ripping coaster-buffs. We're also certain this new move will make the Rev even more "coasty" than ever - with all those "new to him" rides out there.

So... look out ARNR - Rev's moving in your direction.

AA

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another loser moves to a loser state. Big Deal.

Weekly

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Thats right AA, They're in trouble now! The towers will fall!

Oh and Weekly,
SHUT UP!

Anonymous said...

YAY! Rev's moving close to me! Yippy! WOO HOO!

Boils

Anonymous said...

Yay, Rev!

If the Rev builds it, they will come.

Anonymous said...

Yep,

I'm sure I'm going to be more "coasty" too. This is certain to help with a full on "Against" come-back.

-Rev

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Well it would take me one day instead of three but I could see visiting Iowa again :)

Funky

Anonymous said...

The day I want to even VISIT Iowa is the day Brittany Spears becomes a nun.

Weekly

Anonymous said...

Nun-sense is habit-forming...

I'll leave this one anonymous... :~P

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I meant "a-nun-y-mous"... :~)

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Ok Gator :)

Anonymous said...

I don't get it. Why would anyone want to move to Iowa, especially coming from California?

Coaster Chip

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Chip, you could say the trip is a religious experience :) Try it sometime :)

Anonymous said...

I don't know of anyone, ever, who wok up one day and said "I know, let's move to Iowa."

What is with this Rev person?

Chip

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Dances with Wolves did.

Rev is cool

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Rev is cool. So is Gomer Pyle.

weekly

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

SHUT UP!

WildOnesCoasterClub said...

How does one go about "wok"king up Chip? Just curious.