Friday, March 03, 2006

Haven't they done enough damage?

Seriously folks! Hasn't ARN&R done enough damage to parks causing them to close?

Lesourdsville, Williams Grove, Santas Village, SF Houston, Liberty Land and many others have either closed or suffer from uncertain futures due to the bashing, beating and torment and even libel from ARN&R.

This must stop!

Yes we are a group that was originally started because we were upset they picked on us. Later we learned that they are causing great damage to our hobby (Amusement Parks). They even pick on a Clown, for cryin out loud!

This also must stop!

Recent reports to me come in that now ARN&R is attacking Quassy! Quassy amusement park in Middleburry CT. Why do they do this? I got ten to one says that nobody on ARN&R's staff has even been to Quassy! If they had their article might be more forgiving than WEBSITE HAS MORE TO OFFER THAN PARK!

These are mean people over at ARN&R. Join Americans against and stop this needless bashing, ridicule and libel of some of our favorite parks!

Save them! Save yourself and Join AAARN&R today! The only website dedicated to defending enthusiast and parks from the evil arn&r.

Funky, who has been to Quassy (by freak of chance btw) and found it to be a beautiful setting and charming park, With more to do than I had time for.

21 comments:

AmericanAgainst said...

Well said.

When does the madness end?

AA

Anonymous said...

Pay up, Funk. Been there, done that.

Anonymous said...

I've heard good things about that little park. Why are they so down on it?

Stacy

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

They are down on it because enthusiast like it!

Can't anyone see the connection? If they cant destroy us, Our our egos. They go after the things we cherrish most. PARKS!

Down with ARN&R! Up with parks!

Funky

AmericanAgainst said...

Yep.

WEll... As the saga and twist goes, it seems that Duncan got my e-mail address from someone on URC.
We've exachanged several long e-mails. He's rethinking his position a little.

I've invited him to be a guest columnist on here to talk about his perspective, even though he's not completely converted.

AA

AmericanAgainst said...

lol

In fact,
looking at the bar on the right - it looks like he accepted.

AA

Anonymous said...

Someone told me about their barb against our park, so I went to their site. I'm glad to see you people on here taking up for us. We have a lot to do at our humble, little park. People who come always have a great time. Who are these guys that they make it a past time to burn parks like ours? We work hard to make the park a pleasant experience for people, and yes, we want our website to be nice, too.

Q.W.

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

How do I know your really a ARN&R staff member?

Funky

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Quassy Worker, Stand proud and shout it loud that your among the most beautiful parks in the US.

Seriously, It all comes down to jelousy seeings that they can't

1. Own their own park.
2. Get out and actually enjoy them like we can.

I almost feel pitty for ARN&R people.























AlMOST, Not quite, But almost :)

Funky

Anonymous said...

Your not a quassy worker. I am (i worked at the carosel) and arnr is right on with me. our park sucks and i wish they would spend some of that Money on raises and rides.

Anonymous said...

You're a disgrace to the good people of CT, if you really are a fellow employee. If you worked the carousel, I'd guess you'd know how to spell it. The Grand Carousel is awesome. Anyone who worked it would think so. The kiddie one is pretty neat too.

Q.W.

Anonymous said...

Fake qw, have you even looked around this site? they can barely spell either.

and i do like the carousel (fine, i'll spell it you're fancy way) but the rest of the park is lame, including you.

Anonymous said...

Seems like this new Duncan columnist is articulate and well read. That's getting away from the point, though. The people on here don't claim to be carousel workers. If they did, I'd expect them to know how to spell it. No, the rest of the park isn't lame, and neither am I.

Q.W.

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

QW, You can rest assured, Anything with Real in front of it, Is most likely fake and probably ARNR

Funky

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Jack, It's ARN&Rs fault.
And this is a anti arnr site.

We apreciate your lesourdville views on their forum and yours as well. Our fights with ARN&R who clearly played a role in its demise.

Funky

Anonymous said...

Hey, they can pick on Camden Park here in WV if they want to. They need the publicity! :-P

Do you know Camden Park has "floating" burgers in their cafeteria, as well as an Indian burial mound right beside the greatest Whip on earth?

No, I am not on crack.

Anonymous said...

Has this place been given over completely to the funny farm? I mean, it was bad before, but with this Jack person on this thread and egghead on that other thread somebody please put me completely out of my misery.

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Anonymous, You aren't with ARN&R are you? I mean, How do we know you are real if your anonymous?

Anywho, Jack is a very well respected poster all over the net. You need to know that. He's real and his State Showcase Funpark will become reality.

Me and AA are still waiting on our T-shirts Jack :)

Funky

Anonymous said...

A clown try to touch me funny at Quassy 1 tyme n I slapped him.

Anonymous said...

Wasn't me!

Boils the Clown

Anonymous said...

^ ROFL! Boils ain't no Tigger!


Seriously, I visited Quassy for the second time this past August, no small feat for a Floridian who had to get to CT by tooth and claw...

I love the place, and that mouse was OFF the hook - and THEN some! One of my "favoritest" days an an enthusiast was the day I got to go with a bunch of buddies for a daytime trip to Quassy (even though the Big Mouse was closed due to rain), 'cause the FRIENDLY op at the kiddie coaster took pictures for us while we rode...

Oh, and the proper spelling is:
Merry-Go-Round.... LOL!

gator, aka, "THAT Bill".... ;~)