The fact that ARN&R isn't going to update this week is a small victory in the war on ARN&R.
It only proves this, They can't handle it anymore.
They are the real losers.
and they are concieding defeat!
Funky, Who says the second second golden age is about to start!
10 comments:
Well, I can tell you this,
Clowns everywhere are rejoicing!
Boils
Well, I suppose as your banner headline states. You win?
I don't feel tardy!
I am enthusiastic!
Cunundrum
You're right, Funk. The Towers might be starting to crack. I mean, we'll for sure be here next week. We'll be right here virtually every day - morning, noon and night.
That proves they're the losers and we're not.
You've made me feel better about things, Funk!
AA
We can dump all kinds of things on their board, too. Gotta love that.
AA
Yeah. You couldn't possibly be the losers.
Weekly
SHUT UP WEEKLY.
BTW, Funk. I miss Katie. I miss her site, her serum. All of it.
Is this another sign the 2nd Golden age is almost over?
AA
Maybe this Katie person O D'd on her own serum.
Weekly
SHUT UP
AA
Hey AA, We lost everything but we're still here with a new board (Like the old)
Rest assured, The REAL WEBSITE is here
http://cnajunkies.com/forum/index.php
Keep in touch!
Funky, who thinks Weekly needs to get a life, Then come back and get beat up on some more!
Hey the real coaster website is back up and running for those of you who care to join.
www.cnajunkies.com/forums
Post a Comment