Like I've said, forget it. ARNR is to blame, but more than that - this "Conundrum" person. I'm now wholly committed to finding out who this person is. He very likely is an enthusiast. We WILL find out who he is.
Well, I don't think you will ever find out who I am... Duncan stated in one of his earlier posts, my intent has always been to be a conundrum. Of coarse all of Duncan’s posts seem to have disappeared into the great beyond. However that is how it should be, since Duncan has been communicating with us from the great beyond.
I will state here and now that, I am enthusiastic.
While my intent was never to "incense" anyone here, if that is the case, so be it.
Duncan, your original article I found intriguing. It was one of the few intellectually stimulating posts I have ever seen on this site. I thought perhaps we could have some intelligent discussions. Alas, I appear to have been mistaken. I have been accused of being a deconstructionist... However my friend, I am not the one who stooped to plagiarism in a feeble attempt to make my point. I am not the charlatan here! You sir, are guilty of revisionist history at the very least.
I am the fly on the wall; I will and do play both ends against the middle. I am a conumdrum.
That which you think you know best, you understand the least.
Oh, did I mention I happened to meet a bright young man in an Ace jacket, this past weekend? Wearing THREE coaster tee shirts at the same time, all worn in alphabetical order!
One only needs to see Funky with his BRO (I suspect he calls his brother that) in his own PTC car, to know he is incapable of striking my posterior. With his foot anyway.
We have a live one, Funk. Someone from within the ranks - who at least knows "of" us. What a rat. I should've guessed it'd be someone acquainted with us to pull of that kind of vindictive action -by "turning us in" and all. It could very well be someone from URC longing for "quality posts."
I do wish Mr. Intelligence would decide how "conundrum" should be spelled. Wait, maybe that's part of the deconstructionist tendencies Duncan was talking about.
John chapter 18, verse 38 of the Gospel of John, referred to as "jesting Pilate" or "Truth? What is truth?".
Duncan, I find your references to Huxley interesting, yet intemperate. I also find this to be a conundrum in and of itself.
In Huxley's "Jesting Pilate" he also stated, "In places of public amusement,... Nowhere, perhaps, is there so little conversation... It is all movement and noise, like the water gurgling out of a bath, down the waste. Yes, down the waste."
As I stated above I find your choice of Huxley to quote here. A site populated with theme park enthusiasts, Juxtaposed against Huxley's feelings from the above quote, rather intemperate on your part.
However I do find Huxley to be a brilliant writer, who possessed ambivalent attitude toward such authority assumed by a ruling class.
Personaly I subscribe to greatest happiness principle -- The definition of value by utilitarians. As stated by Hutcheson, Bentham, and the principle is that actions are right only insofar as they tend to produce the greatest balance of pleasure over pain for the largest number of people. Contemporary thinkers challenge the presumption that human knowledge can ever be genuinely free of value-judgments.Worth in some respect, which may be either intrinsic or extrinsic to the things that have it. The most general philosophical issue in the study of value (axiology) is whether values arise from objective or subjective features of experience.
I here arnr is thinknig about adding a forum for all us peeps who love them. what do you guys think??? i think it would r00l to get to talkt o jck. mybe he would post a picture of his sweet sweet bottom lol
48 comments:
Thats it, Blame us!
Like we care?
arnr
I guess Duncan wasn't REAL, But I am.
Real
If you ask me, I think Duncan's really weird.
But what do I know? Im a clown!
Boils
Seems like AAARNR has died more than ARN&R has.
Just saying.
In the last week, you guys have done one post (two if you count the plagiarist's). They've done four or five.
yeah but two are missing. We blame you!
Why does your marque now say "we lost." Are you admitting defeat?
It's about TIME they admitted they were LOSERS.
Weekly
What are you REAL losers talking about?
Must be some good smoke in the towers.
Funky
Just admit it, Funk. We can't get away with the charade anymore.
Everyone knows we lost. Sorry, man.
We'll talk about this more in the future.
AA
Like I've said, forget it. ARNR is to blame, but more than that - this "Conundrum" person. I'm now wholly committed to finding out who this person is. He very likely is an enthusiast. We WILL find out who he is.
AA
What does this mean? I don't understand what this means.
Stacy.
Well, Stacy, it seems that we've been ratted out. I'll try to explain the best I can in an upcoming article.
AA
Well, I don't think you will ever find out who I am... Duncan stated in one of his earlier posts, my intent has always been to be a conundrum.
Of coarse all of Duncan’s posts seem to have disappeared into the great beyond.
However that is how it should be, since Duncan has been communicating with us from the great beyond.
I will state here and now that, I am enthusiastic.
Cunundrum
Now we find out one of our favorite coaster sites is down, too (C n A Junkies - or click on "Real Coaster Site").
This is a very dark time for us.
AA
Don't know whats wrong with CNA but when it's back, I expect a complete Solace report.
Im not worried about ARN&R or Conundrum whatever. IMHO we are winning.
We will win. The towers will fall..
Funky, Not to the first to make that promiss.
Kant touch this!
While my intent was never to "incense" anyone here, if that is the case, so be it.
Duncan, your original article I found intriguing. It was one of the few intellectually stimulating posts I have ever seen on this site. I thought perhaps we could have some intelligent discussions.
Alas, I appear to have been mistaken. I have been accused of being a deconstructionist... However my friend, I am not the one who stooped to plagiarism in a feeble attempt to make my point.
I am not the charlatan here!
You sir, are guilty of revisionist history at the very least.
I am the fly on the wall; I will and do play both ends against the middle. I am a conumdrum.
That which you think you know best, you understand the least.
Oh, did I mention I happened to meet a bright young man in an Ace jacket, this past weekend? Wearing THREE coaster tee shirts at the same time, all worn in alphabetical order!
I am enthusiastic!
Cunundrum
I got a foot for the back end.
SHUT UP!
I don’t believe your foot is capable of reaching the proper altitude or velocity to strike my posterior!
Big Fella.
I am enthusiastic
Cunundrum
I can't believe this.
Who TOLD YOU about that?
AA
One only needs to see Funky with his BRO (I suspect he calls his brother that) in his own PTC car, to know he is incapable of striking my posterior. With his foot anyway.
I am enthusiastic!
Cunundrum
I'm not talking about THAT I'm talking about the ACE jacket and coaster shirts subject. YOU were at Solace?
AA
Oh brother, We have a winner!
Funky
We have a live one, Funk. Someone from within the ranks - who at least knows "of" us. What a rat. I should've guessed it'd be someone acquainted with us to pull of that kind of vindictive action -by
"turning us in" and all. It could very well be someone from URC longing for "quality posts."
I do wish Mr. Intelligence would decide how "conundrum" should be spelled. Wait, maybe that's part of the deconstructionist tendencies Duncan was talking about.
AA
Of coarse that's not what you were
referring to AA.
That would be NO! I did not attend Solace per say.
Although I had hoped to meet Allen Duncan Bloom mucking about the halls of the Knott's Resort.
Instead I had the pleasure of witnessing the young man in the quirky Ace garb.
I do hope Duncan reappears with some original thought.
"Any man left on the Rio Grande, is the king of the world, as far as I know."
I am enthusiastic!
Cunundrum
John chapter 18, verse 38 of the Gospel of John, referred to as "jesting Pilate" or "Truth? What is truth?".
Duncan, I find your references to Huxley interesting, yet intemperate. I also find this to be a conundrum in and of itself.
In Huxley's "Jesting Pilate" he also stated, "In places of public amusement,... Nowhere, perhaps, is there so little conversation... It is all movement and noise, like the water gurgling out of a bath, down the waste. Yes, down the waste."
As I stated above I find your choice of Huxley to quote here. A site populated with theme park enthusiasts, Juxtaposed against Huxley's feelings from the above quote, rather intemperate on your part.
However I do find Huxley to be a brilliant writer, who possessed ambivalent attitude toward such authority assumed by a ruling class.
I am enthusiastic!
Cunundrom
Personaly I subscribe to greatest happiness principle --
The definition of value by utilitarians. As stated by Hutcheson, Bentham, and the principle is that actions are right only insofar as they tend to produce the greatest balance of pleasure over pain for the largest number of people.
Contemporary thinkers challenge the presumption that human knowledge can ever be genuinely free of value-judgments.Worth in some respect, which may be either intrinsic or extrinsic to the things that have it. The most general philosophical issue in the study of value (axiology) is whether values arise from objective or subjective features of experience.
I am enthusiastic!
Cunundrum
I hope you two know the rest of us don't care about this pile of dung.
Voice
This is making my Frawn hurt.
Whats this got to do with ARN&R and us being against them?
GoF
Well then we consider Cunondrum a troll and we don't converse or reply to him.
Funky
This group is simply reaping what it has sewn -
Voice of the real world; you managed to actually us twenty-two monosyllable words, in a twenty-three word post! Most impressive!
I am enthusiastic!
Cunundrum
That's how we talk in the real world. Join us.
Voice
I heard Funk posted a video on URC. It'd be cool if we could get him to post the link on here.
That'd be a "real world" post and would show those guys at ARNR.
We could call it "Funk's Footage."
Who cares if the on-ride footage is controversial, since we already lost anyway.
AA
Oh, Just what I need it to get picked on for my crappy video!
I had permission from the manager and ride ops and Rob did the filmage onride.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=hNq19QHrxXM
all I ask if for comments, Good or bad. and if your gripe is with onride footage. I don't care. we don't do it illegally.
Funky
I still want some of what you dudes are Smokin!!!
I here arnr is thinknig about adding a forum for all us peeps who love them. what do you guys think??? i think it would r00l to get to talkt o jck. mybe he would post a picture of his sweet sweet bottom lol
We would hate that because we ahte everything ARNR does. Everything.
We hate what they do because we hate them. All of them.
AA
What does that mean that you "ahte" them?
SHUT UP
AA
I deleted it because brittney posted the same message twice, But the first time she said ASS
Of course ASS referes to ARN&R but I left the cute little butt second post its better content than ASS.
Funky
You'll notice I flushed Duncan as a staff writer. I've had it with that guy.
AA
This post has been removed by a blog administrator who is a big weenie.
I seen that!
Post a Comment