Monday, February 06, 2006

Another ARN&R SUPPORTER FOUND! Boycott them,

We recently found another site that is advertising and promoting ARN&R on their site.

They are doing this using headlines from ARN&R on a newsreader.

The guilty party's site can be found here

Please contact the owner of said site and tell them to stop promoting LYING AND PICKING ON PEOPLE! Thats all ARN&R is good for anyhow. IT'S NOT FUNNY, REALLY!

Funky

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder where else the DARK SIDE resides?

Boils

AmericanAgainst said...

Looks like the disease is continuing to spread in spite of our efforts.

AA

Anonymous said...

Funky, when you say:

"It's not funny, REALLY!"

Are you trying to convince others or yourself?

Anonymous said...

SHUT UP AND LEAVE FUNKY ALONE.

ARNR ISN'T FUNNY AND NEITHER ARE YOU

AA
Moderator

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Thanks AA, Now if you can do something with that Weekly guy, That must either be deaf or blind to not see or hear SHUT UP!

I HATE HIM!

Funky, Serum, gotta have serum!

Anonymous said...

Oh. I had no idea I was in the presence of "the moderator." I'm shaking in my boots. I guess I thought you were that other guy. You know, the other moderator. Not the ONE and ONLY "moderator." That makes a great world of difference to me. I'll be really good now and watch my words because I don't want all the multitudes of people on this site to turn on me. If they did, I'd have a bad reputation here and likely wouldn't feel comfortable posting here anymore. Since I so enjoy coming here, reading the excellent articles, and posting here, I couldn't bear letting that happen.

Avid

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Was that supposed to mean something deeper than it apeared?

Katie said...

Ok the Doc is back? Funky! Here is your 6 month supply.

Does anyone else need more, I have plenty in stock!

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Wow, Thanks katie, I was loosing it there, Even considered going to ARN&R for a second.

I think I can handle Weekly's and Avids snide remarks now.

Funky :)

Anonymous said...

Are you guys serious? ARN&R is satire. It's a joke; it's not supposed to be taken seriously.

The internet is a free-for-all. If ARN&R bothers you so much, how about you stop reading it?

Your stupid little boycott is just making you look incredibly ignorant. You're wasting your time.

But thanks for the laugh!

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Thats ok sarki7.

It only looks like Satire, If you'd look at the past articles over there, You'd see that they pick on real people including just about everyone here.

So, when they call your number, It might seem funny the first time. A chuckle the second time. Ho Hum the third time and by the fourth time they pick on you, your getting kinda mad.

We support those who've been hurt by ARN&R.

This boycotts real! :You need to get real and join the good guys and gals here.

Funky

Anonymous said...

That was a disturbing site, Funky. The "big butts" thing is going to give me nightmares.

Boils, help me! Katie, serum please!

Anonymous said...

Sarki7,

We don't get or appreciate satire.
Trust me, we don't. THIS is VERY
SERIOUS.

Also, we don't know what you mean by "making ourselves look ignorant." Maybe you could explain?

Being that the internet is a "free for all" - then we, obviously, have the freedom to continue our
"stupid little boycott."

SO THERE!

AA

Anonymous said...

Another thing, Sarki7.

Just a joke?

Tell that to Ice B. Nice. Just because someone decides to "B. Nice" they have to rip on him. What's so funny about that? Just because ARNR B. MEAN they have to rip on Ice B. Nice.

Go Figure.

AA

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

ARNR B MEAN.

Yeah! Aint that a shame?

Funky

Anonymous said...

And that Nice fellow sure put those anti-enthusiasts in their place when he predicted that they'd never post his comment. Man, was he right or what?

AmericanAgainst said...

Sam,

Would I be welcomed as a Coaster Zombie?

AA

Anonymous said...

Are you anti-enthusiast?

AmericanAgainst said...

OF COURSE I'm not anti-enthusist.
NOR am I anti-American.

I AM anti-ARNR.

AA

Anonymous said...

No, No, No! ARN&R is anti enthusiast! They tell on people, They make stuff up about people then brag about it to parks.

Beware AA. You may just show up to a park they've told their made up stuff about you.

Beware!

Sam

AmericanAgainst said...

Which... is why... I'm...

anti-

ARNR.


AA

Anonymous said...

We told Quassy that AA thinks there are better parks. He's on their ban list now.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and Funky, Indiana Beach thinks you took a dump in LoCoSuMo.

While we're at it:

Tina, you might not want to go to PKI. They might have the impression that you snorted cocaine off of a costumed Scooby Doo character's behind.

And Katie, Disney thinks you had impure thoughts about Mickey, so you're, um, barred from all of their parks worldwide.

Funky_Cold_Medina said...

Ha Ha.

See folks, It's not sarcasm, It's personal!

The only park AA is aparently banned from is Calico. That or for some strange reason, They always close when he's comming.

Me and IB go back way longer than you and IB, So don't even go there. I know better.

Katie is so highly regarded at Disney that they considered renaming Cinderelas Castle to Katies Castle.

Tina is PKI's queen of delirium and next in line for the PR possition.

Funky, Who's surprised you haven't said anything about Wild One in a while? Did he beat you down or something?

Oh, Sorry, thats the whole point of AAARN&R, To get rid of you ARN&R people